- “Love is our most unifying and empowering common spiritual denominator. The more we ignore its potential to bring greater balance and deeper meaning to human existence, the more likely we are to continue to define history as one long inglorious record of man's inhumanity to man.”
- If you educate a man, you educate an individual. But if you educate a woman, you educate a nation.
- बाहर भी दिखाएंगे अपने घर वाले संस्कार,
तभी होगा स्वच्छ भारत का सपना साकार ||
- Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each other's welfare, social justice can never be attained.
- Because of you, half the time I don’t even know I am Smiling.
- The most terrible poverty is loneliness & the feeling of being unsolved.We can not help every one ,but everyone help some one.
- Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear & blind can see.
- Millions of trees in the world are accidentally planted by squirrels,who bury nuts,then forget where they hid them.Do good & forget.It will grow some day.If a tree dies,plant another in its place.
- The Essence of all religions is ONE,only their approaches are different.